Política de Privacidade
Data processing, personnel
Users of the Kubinga application grant their version for data processing by an installation of the Kubinga application.
Your personal information is collected and processed by Kubinga Prestação de Serviços Tecnológicas, LDA, a company incorporated under Angolan law, headquartered at Rua Fernando Brique Prédio nº 73, Piso 2, Apt. 1 Mutamba – Ingombotas Angola - Luanda, Taxpayer number 5000018147, registered in the Luanda commercial register 2nd section Single window on Nª3.982- 18/180621, ("Kubinga").
Kubinga Prestação de Serviços Tecnológicas, LDA only collects and processes data over the phone, through applications for installation and use of the application. Kubinga and for the purposes listed not classified 2 below, in accordance with the provision on data protection in Angola. A disclosure of user location data is a prerequisite for using the Kubinga app.
1. What kind of personal data do we collect and process
• Application user's name, phone number, email address, ratings and comments, and payment information;
• User's geographic location, time of service and destination;
• Identification data of the device on which the Kubinga application was installed;
• Cookies on www.kubinga.com store the website user's phone number and geographic location information.
2. Purpose of collection and period of processing of personal data
• We collect and process personal data for the purpose of matching a User to a Driver;
• We forward the user's geographic location and phone number information to the driver to decide whether or not the user is nearby;
• We reserve the right to use personal data to resolve Driver service quality issues;
• We use contact information to inform you of updates to Kubinga apps;
• We collect data from Kubinga app users' paths to analyze geographic coverage to ask Drivers a question;
• How personal information collected through the Kubinga app is not used to identify people or their locations, or for behavioral marketing purposes.
• We store and process users' personal data for as long as they are active.
3. Methodology for collecting personnel data
• We collect data on Kubinga users' names, phone numbers and email addresses during the installation process;
• We only collect information on geographic location and when the Kubinga app is activated;
• A collection of location information when the Kubinga app is closed on the user's device.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information and Third Parties
• Users' personal data are only disclosed to Drivers who activate the Kubinga application; in case, they can see the user's name, phone number and location;
• After the service is provided, the username remains visible to the driver for 24 hours. What is required for the drivers to be resolved and the issues associated with provisioning, for example, to contact the customer.
• Feedback on a quality of service is anonymous and drivers are not provided information about the names and phone numbers of users who have commented on the service;
5. Security and Data Deletion
• The data obtained during the provision of the service are transferred and stored in data centers located in Portugal. Kubinga (including disputes with Drivers); users and local service providers have access to data and can access information only for the purpose of solving problems associated with using the application.
• If you wish to delete personal information collected by Kubinga, you can do so by submitting a written request to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org . After we receive the order, we will delete the account and the personal data associated with the account if there are no outstanding payments. Upon deletion, personal information will be stripped of any identification and used for analysis;
• Remember: uninstalling the Kubinga app on your device does not delete your personal data. If you wish to delete your personal data collected by Kubinga, please submit an email request by email as indicated above. You should also be aware that a request to delete personal information is only possible if we delete your account. Consequently, you will not be able to use the Kubinga services under your existing account.
• If we assume that we (or any other Kubinga entity that processes your information) carry out such processing contrary to your personal rights or contrary to the law, in particular if the personal data is incorrect, you can:
request an explanation (and/or any other Kubinga entity that processes your personal information